Saturday, January 29, 2005

Disillusioned and bad delivery

I can't believe the crazy guys at TNT Express. They're the ones delivering the iPod (sorry for being too hung up on the iPod). They tried to deliver it yesterday at 12. No calling before, just showing up and trying to deliver at noon on a friday. HELLO!? People do work around here. I thought it would be more sensible business wise, to try to make sure people was there to receive the goods, but I guess I'm wrong there. It's annoying anyway. Well, they called later and said that they would come between 12-14 on monday.

I saw Sideways yesterday. Cool movie with a slow tempo. A lot of wine in it too. I think Paul Giamatti is excellent playing disillusioned middle-aged men. See American Splendor if you haven't, it's a bit strange, but really watchable.

No comments: