Friday, January 28, 2005

Flutes and work

Almost one week since last post. And I'm back working. As usual, there's not much to do but surfing the web and watch some divx episodes. As long as it pays, I'm happy.

The incision still feels strange, but I'm not wearing bandages anymore. The scar will be quite big and so far, the sensitivity isn't quite back. I can't feel anything but pressure on some places around and on the scar. Imagine when your arm or leg has fallen asleep. Almost like that.

Yesterday I caught a glimpse of American Pie on ZTV. I've seen it before, but some things still cracked me up. "This one time, at band camp..." and "-Finch! Finchie! -Stifler's mom!". Lovely movie. And I got really annoyed when I couldn't remember the name of one of the songs.

I'm still waiting for my iPod, but I hope it will arrive today. I've tagged my mp3 archive in anticipation. ;) So far the iTunes collection is 24 Gb and I've only imported ten of my 450 CDs.

Anyways, I believe the weekend will be relaxing and a lot of movies will be watched.

No comments: