Thursday, January 20, 2005

Retreat and the Digital age

The incision is healing fine, but I can't help thinking it's going to slow. Well, I guess the old proverb: "Time heals all wounds" is applicable here. I will soon be able to do the stuff i used to do.

On a sidenote, I will finally enter the new digital age of music. I've ordered an iPod. A nice 40 Gb iPod with my name engraved on it. Now I only have to rip my 450 CDs too. It will take a while, I imagine. I will probably give up before I've done it, too. But it will at least fit on the iPod.

I've been living at my Mom's for a week and a half now, and the lousy bed here is making me wanting to go home to my own humble abode. I think I will retreat to my apartment this weekend. It has been a good stay, but I think it's time to move on.

No comments: